Birthday Blast!

11:23 AM

now, since it's my birthday (yay!), i would like to post some fashion pictures that i considered suitable for the event. Go Fashion with Balloons!

these pics were gorgeous and it just inspires me.





creative, gorgeous and fun in the same time. lovely!

ok, random facts. i want to share some weird yet funny (or maybe scary) facts about my birthday.
HERE WE GO!
1. it's on the 13th of December. ppl always said that 13 is a badluck number. i don't believe it. 13 is my lucky number. and today is 13/12/11. cool isn't it?
2. my mom always told me that when i'm still nowhere but in my mom's body, the doctor said that she will born a boy (again). i hv a older brother. but then, when it comes the time, a girl came out! hmm.. strange.
3. believe it or not, every year, when i celebrate my birthday, there's someone NEW come to celebrate it. either my new friends or some old colleagues. it's just NEW for the community
4. usually, after my birthday, that NEW person/people got some problem with me. weirdo huh?

funny eh? haha. well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Images are taken from various sources.

You Might Also Like

2 notes

  1. lovely pics!

    thank you ce :D

    happy belated bday!may your path be in God's amazing plan always :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Copyright

missfotografie. do not claim ownership over all images used in this site. Request for permission to use all images here. Images posted are credited to their respective sources. missfotografie ©2020

Like us on Facebook