une dame de Paris

10:37 AM

Paris is always be one of my future destinations. the beauty in this country is definitely tempting to me. just romantic and pretty.

this Parisian lady is also a photographer, like me. i look through her works and found out that she got similar style with me. i don't know. maybe it's just my feeling.

here are some of her outstanding shots.












simply beautiful. i hold my breath every time i saw her works. those were inspiring. i love how she used pastel colors and also saturated with that old photo effect. the dreamy look works for me. i should learn a lot from her.
I try to show the beauty that women carried inside her, wherever it's showed by innocence, or softness or delicacy. I never want to represent a woman in an agressive way, or if I do, it must be part of a series, part of a story, and have its meaning. ~ Camille Richez 
her deviantart [here]
her facebook page [here]
her blog [here]


p.s. i don't know whether this post's title got any grammar mistake :p


Images are courtesy of Camille Richez

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Popular Posts

Copyright

missfotografie. do not claim ownership over all images used in this site. Request for permission to use all images here. Images posted are credited to their respective sources. missfotografie ©2020

Like us on Facebook