I Don't Care

9:35 PM



This time i used my campus's photo studio to take some shots. HAHA. it wasn't my idea to have some photo shots, it was my friend's idea. i only used the studio to help my lecturer out for her latest novel, wait for it, Ther Melian: Recollection. she's a newcomer but her novel were absolutely incredible. then i asked my friend to assist me and he said that he also want some shots with me. then, there it goes.


Top - Coconut Island
Outerwear - Moo Roo Ah
Shorts - Moo Roo Ah
Shoes - Adidas Originals by Jeremy Scott (2NE1 edition)
Hats - MLB (New Era)

So these shots were taken by my friend but i edited it out again.
i'm thinking of giving some giveaways but maybe later.



You Might Also Like

0 notes

Popular Posts

Copyright

missfotografie. do not claim ownership over all images used in this site. Request for permission to use all images here. Images posted are credited to their respective sources. missfotografie ©2020

Like us on Facebook