Meet Mari Kim

3:44 PM

It's been a while since I write the last post featuring people that inspires me.

Here's another one.

For those of you who like K-Pop, particularly 2NE1,
you might seen these artworks.



These are the artworks for 2NE1's album cover.
Well, the one who made it is a Korean girl, Mari Kim.

pretty, isn't she?


I managed to see her exhibition in Hong Kong a while ago
but she's not there :(


Anyway,
I like her artworks.
There's some feminine and gothic style going on.
Those doll's eye, vibrant color, and a bit of fashion elements.
I got wonderstruck.


For those of you who want to know more about her,
click here


Images are taken from various places.

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Popular Posts

Copyright

missfotografie. do not claim ownership over all images used in this site. Request for permission to use all images here. Images posted are credited to their respective sources. missfotografie ©2020

Like us on Facebook