BUSAN S/S 2014 (Not a Fashion Week)

11:01 PM

Well, HELLO EVERYBODY!

How are you doing? It's been *hmm* how long is it? 2 months? Aih.. it's been a long time eh?

So! Since I'm not in the mood to write my research paper (yes I have to finish this paper before August 1st but what the hell), I decided to have some recaps for my 4months life in Busan. It's basically few highlights and I SERIOUSLY MISSED MY FRIENDS! gahd i'm going mad now. OK relax.

International Students Dinner Gathering
This time, I made quite A LOT of International friends. My roommate is a Thai girl, whom I'm not really close with and didn't talk much (coz she have a boyfriend already) but she's OK. Then my best friends here are mostly Malays and one tiny Pinoy (Philippines). And then there are few foreigner friends too such as Germans, one Brazilian, one Colombian, Thais, Chinese, and of course, Indonesians. Well I'm quite satisfied with my networking power HAHA.


My two 동생
It's so nice living in 4-seasons country like Korea. Can you imagine how desperate I am to see cherry blossom, maple leaf, and snow right? Aigooo.. oops! Sorry. Well, yeah, I kinda happy that I can experience all of it. 

Another visit to Jinhae during Cherry Blossom Festival
Gamcheon Trip
One more reason I like about Korea is the cultural site. I can't believe that the time we went for the Gamcheon trip, my Korean friend (my group leader) said that this Gamcheon area is a bit similar to Santorini in Greece. How could this possible, a Korean small town looks like somewhere in Europe? Santorini is in Europe right? Correct me if i'm wrong. See, almost everywhere in Korea is so full of culture things and feel so artsy. I can't feel happier than this. 



And of course, BEACH!
It's my first time too, spending almost 70% of the WORLD CUP 2014 moments here in Busan with my friends. We stayed up almost everyday (well not everyday. mostly it's either Brazil or German or any other great teams match) and play drink games. HAHA. so YOLO right?

WORLD CUP 2014!
 I went to Seoul again, this time with my Pinoy sister. We spent 4 nights 5 days (?) and travel around. Seriously, this trip was AMAZING! It was sooooooo fun and thrilling because we got the chance to go to DMZ. WOW!
Some highlights of our Seoul trip


Oh! It's quite a long post eh? Well, I seriously missed these guys super duper much. Au revoir guys! I'm ready for the next seasons, Fall/Winter!

Adios! Ciao~



You Might Also Like

0 notes

Popular Posts

Copyright

missfotografie. do not claim ownership over all images used in this site. Request for permission to use all images here. Images posted are credited to their respective sources. missfotografie ©2020

Like us on Facebook