SEKAR SETAMAN

10:14 PM



PAR// Natalia Pek
Assistant// Musa Gunawan
MUA// Pauline Tanza
Talents// Triana Mugia, Eka Pramesty

© 2014

- -

Hello everyone! Finally I update this blog again. Sorry for not updating. Too busy with my own things here :/

Here's my new work and honestly, i'm quite surprised with these works. I never try ANY Indonesian-inspired photography style, like EVER. I always in those American or Korean fashion style whatsoever but not my own country. Hmm.. Well, finally I got a chance to do it. It's actually for my uni project but I thought it's good enough to be my portfolio as well.

For view the full series, click here


You Might Also Like

0 notes

Popular Posts

Copyright

missfotografie. do not claim ownership over all images used in this site. Request for permission to use all images here. Images posted are credited to their respective sources. missfotografie ©2020

Like us on Facebook