2015 is now

7:13 PM

It's already January 15th but I would like to recap of what happened in 2014. A lot of tears and joy, all become one never-ending story. Here are some highlights of what happened to me.

1. I'm going back to Busan, South Korea, for my master degree. If it's not God's blessing for me, I won't be here. (this is the No. 10 in my last year's post here)



Spring/Summer 2014


Fall/Winter 2014
Met A LOT of new friends from all over the world.
Experience 4 seasons (and SNOW!)


2. Joined as a presenter in an International Conference, 4th ISIDC (International Service Innovation Design Conference) in Sarawak, Malaysia.





Beach in the resort, Sarawak


☑ Expanding network (students and also Professors)
☑ Gave presentation in an conference
☑ Travel in Malaysia (Kuching & Kuala Lumpur)


3. Signed myself up to a photography online course using Open2Study. YAY!



4. Spent my Birthday, Christmas, and New Year far away from home.



Getting OLD! Happy Birthday to me!
CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION in Church

Going to Seoul for Christmas

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Above all, thank you 2014 for being such a good year for me! I'm leaving you now.


 Добро пожаловать 2015!

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Popular Posts

Copyright

missfotografie. do not claim ownership over all images used in this site. Request for permission to use all images here. Images posted are credited to their respective sources. missfotografie ©2020

Like us on Facebook