Only Hope

6:08 PM



PAR// Natalia Pek
Talent// Tabita Ivana

Busan © 2015

--

Finally, I got a little spare time in the middle of busy days. Actually I'm just bored and tired of doing my assignments so I just grab a friend of mine and do some personal project. It's been a while since I do emotive and lyrical project.

This time, I did 'Only Hope' song from A Walk to Remember. They got 2 versions of this song, one is popular one by Mandy Moore, the other is by the original composer Switchfoot. I personally like Switchfoot's version better. So yeah...

You know the lyrics. Or if not, google it yourself.

Check my behance for the full version.

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Popular Posts

Copyright

missfotografie. do not claim ownership over all images used in this site. Request for permission to use all images here. Images posted are credited to their respective sources. missfotografie ©2020

Like us on Facebook