13 Things From 365 Days Ago

12:09 PM

From 365+ days ago,


1. I finally finished my academic journey (even though I want to do more of it) and took my first step into the industry.
2. I started my photography career in Korea, as my part-time job.
3. I moved to Seoul and began a new chapter there.
4. I experienced working in a Korean photography studio, working with the natives (my boss, my seniors, the models, makeup artists, and also celebrities)
5. I experienced my first resign from a workplace.
6. For the first time, I know how it feels to be afraid of failing.
7. I know why being grateful is necessary in life.
8. I know how to live my life with my own money, from my own hands.
9. I know how hard it is to survive in another country other than your home, alone.
10. I started to make peace and cherish my "other me".
11. I finally see that real friends does exist.
12. I finally understand how disappointing it is to see nothing works like you've expected to be.
13. I finally understand what love is.


Even then, I still have no fucking idea what to do with my life.

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Popular Posts

Copyright

missfotografie. do not claim ownership over all images used in this site. Request for permission to use all images here. Images posted are credited to their respective sources. missfotografie ©2020

Like us on Facebook