#np35mm

8:57 AM

This Chinese New Year, I stepped my foot in Europe for the first time in my life, with my first 35mm film camera.

---

Few months prior to this trip, I was looking at some flight tickets for my runaway trip and I came across this travel article about "cities for art lovers". There are several cities mentioned there, but I chose these 2 destinations in the end, Vienna and Budapest. These cities always paired up because they're close to each other so it's easier to travel within borders. Luckily that I chose Aeroflot airlines because I got some layover in Moscow, so at least, even though it's only for a few hours, I can say that I'm in Russia haha. It was my very first long flight and also first time going this far by myself.

I'm not going to talk about my itineraries here but I'll just show you some pictures of what I've got during my trip.

---

There were taken only in Vienna coz my camera somehow didn't work properly in Budapest :(











Camera: Asahi Pentax Spotmatic
Film: Kodak ColorPlus 200, Kodak Ektar 100



You Might Also Like

0 notes

Popular Posts

Copyright

missfotografie. do not claim ownership over all images used in this site. Request for permission to use all images here. Images posted are credited to their respective sources. missfotografie ©2020

Like us on Facebook