MODERN TIMES

3:56 PM

Some people might say that I'm truly a K-POPers. I can't denied it but it's not completely true. I'm not a person that keeping all korean songs in my iTunes. I'm a selective one. I only collected what I think it's good enough for my ears.

This time I would like to expose one of the Korean singers I like. I'm not a huge fan of her but her new album is worth to be discuss.

Lee Ji-eun 이지은 known as IU, just released her newest album with the title "Modern Times". If you eager much to know the songs included in the album, go check in Sound Cloud. She used many genre in this album, such as bossa nova, jazz, latin pop and many. I think that even though the title is "Modern Times" but her songs are all in oldies mood.


Even her cover album photos and the photos related are mostly in 1970s (?) mood. It's great that now she shows her maturity more. She's the Korean's "little daughter" after all. So from being cute, innocent, and sweet, she transformed into more sexy and feminine.



I was surprised while browsing in Google that she also had some photos with Ga In from Brown Eyed Girls. Ga In, if you don't know, she's the woman in PSY's Gentleman music video. She's knows as the sexy woman in Korea. That's why I was kinda shocked. Then I found out that there's a song in the album where Ga In featuring in. Aaahh.. OK then.

Here are some more photos of IU and also Ga In.






I LOVE IT! Even though IU can't be as sassy sexy as Ga In but she still nailed it. The one with the pink hair is so ME. HAHAHA. VIVA PINK HAIR! OK that's enough. 

Now I wish I can get some people that I can drag and do these kind of photoshoot with me :p

Images taken from various sources

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Popular Posts

Copyright

missfotografie. do not claim ownership over all images used in this site. Request for permission to use all images here. Images posted are credited to their respective sources. missfotografie ©2020

Like us on Facebook