Finding Myself, Again

10:00 AM

This post is specially written about a story of how I find myself, again.

--

I, a woman who still knows nothing about how life works, have a story on how I found myself. My own self.

Not many people know about this but in the past days, I always obey people and try to please people that it ended up ruining me. I have been always be in pain. Not only from sickness, but also from other things. I got lots and lots of emotional damage in my life. Bullied, betrayed, abused, and also emotionally hurt; by words and actions.

I thought I was so damaged that I've created "my other self ", making me into a double personality or bipolar person.

She is a strong woman, a tough one. I never really know her existence until recently when I'm having a personality difficulty. I need to find myself. I know, deep inside my consciousness, that she will always protect me in any situation. She knows no fear. Pain makes her stronger. I was always been weak that people are enjoying hurting me because I don't speak up. And every time someone hurt me, she gets stronger and build the wall that is unbreakable. That's how I lived for all these years.

Until one day, something happened to me.

I.. met her.

I just realized how different she is from me. How strong she have become. I didn't realized it myself that I also grow stronger, together with her. And day by day, we're emerging into one whole new individual... Me. I can't believe that this persona that I created, helped me become who I am today.

I am her, she is me.

From that day on, every artwork that I make, every story that I tell..
It was always about our story.

--



Model // Ida & Nicole


You Might Also Like

0 notes

Popular Posts

Copyright

missfotografie. do not claim ownership over all images used in this site. Request for permission to use all images here. Images posted are credited to their respective sources. missfotografie ©2020

Like us on Facebook