CELINE IS BACK

8:48 AM

Finally, after a it-looks-like-a-long-back, she's FINALLY BACK!
My favorite friend and model for my portfolio, (drum rolls), CELINE!

You might have seen her somewhere in my works, yes, she did it.. mmm.. a couple times? I don't think so. It was since loooong time ago, when I was still a high-schooler, she had been my model since then.
I still remember our first photo shoot is about fallen angel and puppet-like. It was soooo ridiculous for me to have that kind of works which happens to be my final project in IB Diploma. Well, life must go on right? Haha.

Then our next shots is more like.. I forgot, Harajuku girls? Ah yes! Harajuku girls and more like Bella Swan-mood and vintage. I guess I have myself in the right track because I'm starting to have more fashion taste there. Geez. I also remember that day, it was an outdoor session and it started to rain. Oh yeaaah baby. That's why we need to wrap it up really quick, however, the photos turned out AWESOME!

The thing is, what I really like from Celine is that her face have 'its' mood. HAHA. I bet you don't get it. It's like this, she can do REALLY FIERCE face, DEPRESSED gloomy face, CUTE face, SEXY face, DREAMY face, and many more. She almost did it all. It's her talent and I super love it. Don't you, photographers? It's a bit hard to find someone that can do so many moods in every picture.

OK. Back to the Harajuku thing. Hmm.. After that, we did that IU-inspired theme with more sorrow pictures. And now, she do it again with a different theme and a little bit of twist.

Well, I should stop talking and just let you guys watch the teaser.

Enjoy!


Click to watch.



Celine Photo Shoot by Natalia Pek [TEASER] from Natalia Pek on Vimeo.



You Might Also Like

0 notes

Popular Posts

Copyright

missfotografie. do not claim ownership over all images used in this site. Request for permission to use all images here. Images posted are credited to their respective sources. missfotografie ©2020

Like us on Facebook