Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

2:32 PM








Photographer: Natalia Pek
Talent: Cynthia Carolina
© 2013

--

"Joy to the world. 
The Lord is come. Let earth receive her King!"

YAY! It's finally CHRISTMAS! Merry Christmas everyone!
Hope you all have a great day today :)

I saved these photos SPECIAL for Christmas. I was so inspired by STYLENANDA's (Korean again) winter photos. That's why I decided to try on these winter style. LUCKY me, I get to know this beautiful young lady that have Korean face, don't you think so too? She was a really nice person and great to work with. Thank you Cimin :p

Well then, I gotta go and ship something else. Stay tuned for more work from me :)

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Popular Posts

Copyright

missfotografie. do not claim ownership over all images used in this site. Request for permission to use all images here. Images posted are credited to their respective sources. missfotografie ©2020

Like us on Facebook