Chefs-d'œuvre Project

12:05 PM



Bonjour!
I'll turn myself into a French lady for a while :D

Currently, I'm doing this collaboration project with my new photographer friend, AWT. At first, I was thinking that this is gonna be my new personal project. Then after thinking for a while, I decided to make this as a collaboration with other fellow photographer.

The original concept is basically replicating some Impressionist paintings into a photograph. Not making it EXACTLY the same, but also modifying it to a modern style. Why Impressionist? Because I love it. HAHAHA. Well, personally I love Impressionist paintings, especially Degas. Then I bought a book about best Impressionist paintings and what paintings you should know. I loved it too much that make me can't sleep. The idea is running around my mind, wanted to do photoshoot so bad on it.

Another reason why I choose Impressionist because it's so natural that people will know what painting is this and who the subject. For more history knowledge, please do look at Google. And as a person that learn classical piano, I knew some of Impressionist music and their characteristics. Both in music and painting, the style is so me. Naturalistic yet imaginary. So, yeah. This is the reason why.

Because this is a series project and Impressionist painter are so many, I picked some of the names that people know about. The first one will begin with a man called Pierre-Auguste Renoir. He's well-known by his portrait works.

I will not tell you which of his paintings I used in the series. Surprise awaits!

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Popular Posts

Copyright

missfotografie. do not claim ownership over all images used in this site. Request for permission to use all images here. Images posted are credited to their respective sources. missfotografie ©2020

Like us on Facebook