KATH

9:23 AM






Photographer: Natalia Pek
Talent: Kath Margiano
Stylists: Jenny Setiawan, Devina Kartika

Collaboration with AWT.
© 2013
--

This is another collaboration shots with my friend AWT but this is one more like... we-want-to-shoot-more after the RENOIR pieces are done lol. Seriously, having a stylist for a photoshoot like this is super helping. You see the picture that Kath wears a flowery skirt? The top she used is also a skirt! Our stylist put some magic to it. HAHA.

Since there are too many photo shoot I had, I really can't decide which one I should post first. Huff..
Anyway, it's CHRISTMAS EVE today! YAY!

Stay tuned for tomorrow. I'll post something really cute and pretty :)

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Popular Posts

Copyright

missfotografie. do not claim ownership over all images used in this site. Request for permission to use all images here. Images posted are credited to their respective sources. missfotografie ©2020

Like us on Facebook