Late Night Tales #1 - The Arrival of the Birds and Transformation

11:10 AM



Late Night Tales #1 - The Arrival of the Birds and Transformation

Photography: Natalia Pek
Talent: Michelle Ng


To begin the series, I want to do it in mysterious way. Seriously, I put so much effort and dedication into this. Those cranes, can't you see it? I made them all. HAHA. Not to brag but yeah.. I searched through Google how to make those origami. I thought it was hard to make until I made it myself. It was pretty easy but mine was not too tidy. Whatever lah.

'The Arrival of the Birds and Transformation' is a soundtrack of Disneynature's documentary film, The Crimson Wing: Mystery of the Flamingos. It's an instrumental piece by the mighty The Cinematic Orchestra. If you want to know the song, go here. It was so tranquil and I can imagine the birds fly across the sky. OMG so beautiful.

Actually there's more pictures on this one.




Now I know how suffering those people who make thousands of cranes, just to make a wish. Oh my..

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Popular Posts

Copyright

missfotografie. do not claim ownership over all images used in this site. Request for permission to use all images here. Images posted are credited to their respective sources. missfotografie ©2020

Like us on Facebook