Late Night Tales #2 - Time and Space

8:46 AM



Late Night Tales #2 - Time and Space

Photography: Natalia Pek
Talent: Michelle Ng

My brain was stuck, finding a great idea for this one. Honestly, I can't think of anything to interpret this one. But then on set, I got some ideas that might be suitable for Time and Space. It turns out a little bit Alice-like but whatever. It still fits, right? It's kinda witch-look-alike with the hat and the black dress but it's what witch do, isn't it? They travel time, manipulated time, and going through 'space' or I should call it as portal. I guess I watched Harry Potter too much =="

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Popular Posts

Copyright

missfotografie. do not claim ownership over all images used in this site. Request for permission to use all images here. Images posted are credited to their respective sources. missfotografie ©2020

Like us on Facebook