LATE NIGHT TALES

1:06 PM



After having a hiatus, I decided to do another personal project. I always wanted to do something that is based on something as the inspiration. But since I have no time and been doing something else, I have to endure it. Then my illustrator best friends, Renata and Evan, both of them often creating song-inspired art works. How can I not be jealous of what they do? HAHAHA, sorry guys. I really envy them. 

So, you guys might known or heard of 'The Cinematic Orchestra' or have you? One of their song was featured in the STEP UP 4 (?), 'To Build A Home', the one that is used by the main girl character to dance her contemporary piece. If you see it, then I guess you know the song. Since I heard that song, I was in love with the band. I don't know why, but when I first heard the song, I feel like... 'home'. It has this.. umm... sincere melodies and so magical. From that on, I really wanted to make a photography piece based on their songs. And here it is.

'LATE NIGHT TALES' is one of their album titles and I will put some of their songs in this series. 

Do wait for it because it's gonna be a liiiittle different than what I used to do :)

Ciao~

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Popular Posts

Copyright

missfotografie. do not claim ownership over all images used in this site. Request for permission to use all images here. Images posted are credited to their respective sources. missfotografie ©2020

Like us on Facebook