Late Night Tales: Ending

9:25 PM

Late Night Tales #4 - To Build a Home

Late Night Tales #5 - Music Box



Late Night Tales #6 - Breathe
I apologized that I didn't post the last parts of the Late Night Tales one by one because i'm just lazy to do that lol. So what do you think? It's been a while, really, I done something emotional and productive like this. Well, in my opinion, this project turned out great and the responses (on Instagram) are superb! Thank you everyone for keep supporting me. I still have to be more creative and get inspired by many people.

p.s. the next project is up already, somewhere in my portfolio website. check it out!

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Popular Posts

Copyright

missfotografie. do not claim ownership over all images used in this site. Request for permission to use all images here. Images posted are credited to their respective sources. missfotografie ©2020

Like us on Facebook